Last updated: March 06, 2022
In short: We do not, and cannot, collect any data about you, except such data which you expressly send to us in support communications.
Information We Collect
- Account Creation. We may collect identifiable information, such as a randomly generated public key and other non-private cryptographic material, when you create an account.
- Your Communications with Us. We may collect and store your communications with us, such as your email address, phone number, and other contact information, when you contact us for support, or otherwise communicate with us.
- Logging. We may log requests you make to the server on our website, which may include information such as your IP address, operating system, timestamp, and other data which will be cryptographically protected by your private key.
- Waitlist. We may collect your email address when you sign up for our waitlist, as well as other personally identifiable information that you provide to us.
Information We Do Not Collect
- Usage of our Services. We do not collect any information about you when you use our Services, including but not limited to what your messages say, how many messages you are sending, when you are sending them, who you are sending them to, and who you are receiving messages from. In fact, the cryptography that we use guarantee that we cannot collect any of this information, assuming that our code has no bugs and has not been tampered with. While the code is in Beta testing, please note that we may have bugs, and those bugs may make it possible to collect this information about you.
How We Use Your Information
We use information collected to administer our Services, to provide you with the Services, and to improve our Services. We may use your information to contact you about our Services, to provide you with information about our Services, and to provide you with technical support.
How We Share Your Information
We do not share your information with anyone, except as required by law. Please note that we cannot share data that we do not have; that is, we do not and cannot share any data involving your messages, contacts, and communication habits.
Please also read our Terms of Service, which governs your use of our Services.
If you would like to request access to or correction of your personal information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also use this email for any other questions you may have.